Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Week Seventy Nine in Ecuador - May 25, 2015 - A New Companion From Peru


Hey family! Well this week was great :) Just so you know I had changes of my companions again. My new companion is named Elder Narro and he is from Peru, Chimbote. He's great! It's been fun getting to know him and I feel like working with him is gonna be great. He has been a zone leader before so he knows what's going on and it means I don't have to teach him too much and he helps me out a lot with all of our responsibilities. He is 27 years old which is cool. He was a convert to the church when he was 23 and left on his mission when he had just passed his 25th birthday! Cool story huh! But he's a great missionary, but I do feel a little bit young next to him... hahaha 

I'm glad everyone is doing well and thanks for keeping me updated on all the stuff that's going on, I enjoy hearing about it.

Now about my week. This week was great, we worked super hard. Sometimes I feel like all this mission focuses on is working. And it's probably a principle that I needed to learn for my life. To be able to work hard and focus on my work and love it. We connected with so many people and invited them all to come unto Christ, and ya know what. We were blessed. We found an investigator named D that is super excited to get baptized and went to church yesterday.  And we found two young men that have family members who are baptized and want their kids to get baptized! It was sweet to be able to find those small little blessings that God gave us for being diligent in our work. 

 I'm doing great, I'm happy. I'm trying not to think too much about home, and focus on what I have left to do here. I hope you all are doing well and I wish you the best in all that you're doing. 

 
Love,

                                                            Recent Baptism
Elder Lignell

No comments:

Post a Comment